Okay first i must apologize for the cbox and imeem overlapping with the posts and such, so you can just highlight the words of the posts you might, oddly enough, want to read, and, yes. Now readable. Labels: arts house, celebrate drama, drama, fun, grudges, monologues
omg. boredness. Drama elective today. YAY i love drama elec i have to memorize this mini monologue and its about this girl called Jacki.
"This has nothing to do with me and my feelings. Nothing."
Ooh, dramatic. yes on sat and Sun, i went to the Arts House @ Empress place with the other drama elec-ters. Rena, Megan, Diane, Pheobe, Sarita, etc. OMG sarita was SO funny yesterday. And the arts House is super close to clark quay, as in 100m to clark quay. wowzee. so many irritating touristy ang mohs. man i wish i went to see dim sum dollies.
Im sick of being angry at DNMJLF. NO! NO, must be on my guard. but i don't want to hate people for god knows how long. I am so BAD at keeping grudges ok. I THINK i can keep the grudge forever, but nooooooooo, 2 hours later, and everything's peachy again.
I must learn how to keep grudges.
You'll be falling this October,
7:07 PM <3
I'm J from KC. Pinoy ako. Sunny Singapore. Born on 20 September 1993.
Drama+Debate.