<body> 13designershoes>>G O S S I P  -   girl. Version 1.0
Thursday, December 20, 2007

hello world!! um okay. I'm aware that just made me sound like some newborn, but! I'm still not going to change it. Yay.





Gracia's bday was sooo fun. JiaYing, Eileen, Sue, Vanessa, the birthday girl and I went to Swensen's and had a celebratory birthday dinner. like some idiot, I went to order an ice cream milkshake float when nobody ordered a drink. FREELOADERS!!!!!!!! hahaha no not really just smart la, ok?? happy now??



Gracia is such a doofus okay. The waitress came and served us glasses of water and the first thing Gracia said to her was, "you buy at Ikea right?" (referring to the glass). Like wth lah! And we were all rolling around(not literally) laughing and so on. AND WHEN SUE AND EILEEN AND i WERE BUYING A PRESENT oops, caps. haha too lazy to change so yes. when we were buying etc, i saw this nose sharpener and I SWEAR its the best ever present can????







so ytd I went to pp with Eileenator. And we went to borders and she bought xmas cards. So yes. When we were going to the library, crossing the pp road there, we saw this ang moh who looked EXACTLY like Santino Rice. Really. Eileen was like, "Santino!! Santino!" and when we went to buy $1 ice cream(i got mango, eileen got choc mint. ee. )he was way ahead of us at the kim wakerman hair place. and we were giggling and "whispering" "santino!!! santino rice!!" I say "whispering" because we were whispering so LOUD. and when we passed him, we kept looking back and he also turned back and we were like hysterical ok, it was like, hahahahaha. I feel sorry for him. imagine a pair of demented idiots whispering and laughing discreetly at you whispering "santino!" kinda loudly. wah. I would be like, "wtf. crazy people."







GREAT ACTRESS PRETEND PRETEND! AND SO OHNNNN.



hahahaha thought i would just remind everybody in core geog that YOUR TEACHER MAY BE MS SHEKHU!!!!!! ahahahhahahahah they should put ms shekhu on tv. endless entertainment.



You'll be falling this October,
12:05 PM <3

>>>

THE gossip girl

I'm J from KC. Pinoy ako. Sunny Singapore. Born on 20 September 1993. Drama+Debate.

bold, italic, underline, strike

I ♥ :
God, all my darling friends and family, Gossip Girl TV series, Big Brother Phillipines (Go BeauLex!!<NOT.), Clark Gable, chocolate, shopping, money, the internet, singing, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Bryanboy, doritos, MARGARITA'S at Dempsey, NOT FREAKING BEING SICK

Thanks
Designer: Anne
Others: 1, manikka (ROCKS MY FILIPINO SOCKS, OKAY.), 3.

Memory
August 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Chatterbox

br>

Linksphere

Kileen Eoh
Sracia Gengutuvan
Lonami Ham
Selissa Mhen
Yegan Mow
Lebra Dim
Lanessa View
Lanabelle Aim
Lhermaine Cek
You?