I AM SICK. LITERALLY.
errrghhhh. And panadol, candied ginger and campbell soup are my new best friends. But i am getting better!!!!
I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO I LOVE MANGO
I'm sure you do too! I have an official number of 3 things from Mango. Not very impressive but hey....
Penelope Cruz is really pretty. She's on the cover of Vogue's December issue, fyi. (the matadors butts are actually kind of obscene.) She also is the model person for Mango, with her sister Monica.
Wow. how bored am I?
Gracia's post is super entertaining. The pictures, i mean. I thought her sister was like her younger cousin or smth. But. Yes. Whatever.
206ers!!!! We are still 206ers because it is still 2007 and not 2008 yet, when we will then be split into classes(sob, weep, etc). BUT! Its it still 2007. Which means we must all go out now that Honami is back, Gracia seems to be taking it easy on the floorball and the rest of us are erm... ya. whatever. ok so THE POINT IS that we must all go out!!!!! And gracia's planning (muahahahahahaha etc)
I AM SENDING... er ok nvm.
happy clappy!! If yo're pining for a good, NON-QUIZILLA-ISH vampire/werewolf/mermaid etc kind of book, check out MaryJanice Davidson. She's really good. esp. the Unded and Un-blablabla series. (Unded and Unwed, Unded and Unemployed, Unded and Unappreciated, Unded and Unreturnable, etc)
Remember, Mary janice davidson.
i should be paid for advertising ok.
You'll be falling this October,
6:54 PM <3
I'm J from KC. Pinoy ako. Sunny Singapore. Born on 20 September 1993.
Drama+Debate.