NEW SHOES NEW SHOES NEW SHOES i have NEW SHOES!!! I am so tempted to post pics of them but I won't. Im wearing the stiletto ones on Christmas. The 12 midnight christmas mass. YAY!!! Wish i could go with friends. boooo.. Oh oh oh I absolutely LOVE enchanted. you know, the movie. Dope i am, I totally loved it. I am a shameless er..sappy movie liker. Labels: appeal letter, christmas, enchanted, essays, friends, gracia's blog, hate them, holidays, ms lenden, prevaricate, seinfeld, seniors, shoes, THE ALCHEMIST, twilight zone
I have a book coming out. Its called "How to get your friends to use your tagboard as a chatroom in 3 days" I guarantee you it works. Scratch that-it will work.
BIG hello to Honami in Japan(you better tell me what happened to the steward guy) and Melissa in Sydney!!!(i said don't be a stranger, right?? walau.)
Debra has my love, and so does Honami, Mel and Eileen. Sue and Gracia have my COMPLETELY PLATONIC love. You hear that? COMPLETELY PLATONIC(you freaks). haha no i dont mean it.(the freak part, not the i-love-you-all part)
Don't you just love your friends? and i was thinking, I might do an essay on my friends' blogs. hahaha you thought i was serious there didn't you?? hahahaha.
yeah well, i am. hey actually its not a bad idea. I could go all ms lenden-y on your blogs!!! oo. which reminds me that I haven't submitted my appeal letter. OMG ms lenden will HATE ME. I think i shall do Bobo's, Honami's, Eileen's, Gracia's, Mel's and Sue's(if i can find it.).
OOOOOO i am so excited. Now i actually have a reason to be excited. For those who haven't had the pleasure, its kinda difficult to be excited about nothing. And tiring.
I will take this chance to chastise Honami. Why do you not link anybody? Why? Is it so hard to maintain a linked list of the people not related to you whom you treasure the most and hold in the highest esteem and would feel the burden of an unbearable loss should one ever leave or not be friends with you anymore or die? What if one day, you wake up, and none of your friends existed? You only had family, and none else? Like one big twilight zone episode......
EXCEPT IT WOULD BE REAL.
Scary, isn't it?
Just wanted to put things in perspective for you.
And you're having those "oh my gosh who are my real friends?" attack relapses. Stop it. stopit stopit stopit. No bad thoughts. WE ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS. And don't touch that strand of hair, can't you see its crying out not to be plucked from your head?
LALALALALALALA!! Now onto less morbid and more cheerful things. Like THE ALCHEMIST. This is an awesome book. Screw the harry potter devotees. lord of the rings, lord of the schmings.(haha lousy attempt at new york-esque gritty attitude) When I finished reading it and was finally out of the dream-like haze I was in after reading it, I was like,
OhmygodilovethisbookPauloCoelhoisanabsolutegeniuswhydidinotreadthisbookearlier?omgomgomgomgiLOVEthisbook
So yes. love it. Its so....surreal! Ok, in layman's terms, it's like you step into this unpretentious atmosphere, where the storyline doesn't try to act smart, or be vulgar to stand out and grab attention, but its like this funny dream, and the whole story has this floaty, magical feeling to it. And it makes you contemplate EVERY DAMN THING. But you'll want to. But by no means is this a cheem book. seriously. THIS IS A VERY VERY SIMPLE BOOK. Thats the beauty of it, that it's so simple, it conveys ideas and messages that other books take pages and pages and pages to say, and without the flowery fancy language.
"I am currently watching Super-size me again!Its so funny!!All those fat people.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Not that I am thin!Okay.Back to watching fat people"
This said by Gracia. On her latest post. YOU ARE THIN, you blind republican!(haha even i didn't get that). You're just saying that so that nobody can read it and go, "Hey! This Gracia person thinks that she is thin, huh? The way she talks about fat peole, it seems she thinks she's the polar opposite! Let me be a completely idiotic arse and post ANONYMOUSLY on her blog and tell her she has no right to critisise(haha im using british english cuz this Mystery Idiot is probably too dumb and unfashionable to use the american 'critisize') fat people as if she if so thin!" Might I add that MI(mystery idiot! Catch up, will you) is probably older than us(us as in us 2007 sec2s). 1 year older than us. nudge nudge wink wink.
I can't help it. I have a natural aversion towards seniors. There, I said it, ok? not all, obviously.(yeah, OBVIOUSLY!) but I hate the:
1.Act sexy ones
2.Act cool ones
3.Extremely bitchy ones
And the list goes ON. errgh.
I feel like im on Seinfeld. A show about nothing. This is a blog about nothing. NOTHINGGGGGG.
Can you tell I'm bored? bet you can, you smart little......reader!!
BECAUSE THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A PARTY GOING ON AT MY HOUSEEEEE!!!! (doo-doo-doo-doo-doop)
word of the day: prevaricate
muahahaha if you can tell me what that means without the aid of a dictionary or a really smart person who actually knows what it means. YOU ARE ONE SMART....READER.
You'll be falling this October,
11:43 PM <3
I'm J from KC. Pinoy ako. Sunny Singapore. Born on 20 September 1993.
Drama+Debate.